Monday, March 10, 2014

Camp out at Boulcott School

Created using Pic Collage. http://pic-collage.com

What fun we had at Campout! 
Thanks heaps Miss Priestley for helping out so much!
Why not post a comment and tell us what your favourite 
part of Campout was!

Here are a few "Newspaper Headlines" we came up with for some of the photos above.
Maybe you have another one to add!
"Principal all wet by water balloon"
Woosh! The water gushed down onto Mr Mercer as Nephi hit the bullseye"
"A watery end to the day for Mr Mercer!"
"Splat! Principal splashed as bullseye hit"
"Campout is ready for action!"
"Miss Priestley is set for a night sleeping IN HER CLASSROOM!"
"Tents cover the Boulcott School field."

7 comments:

  1. My favourite part of Campout was seeing everyone having such a wonderful time with their families

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Preistley, Mr Mercer and Mr Schulz got really wet!!!! It was good fun - Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was one of the best nights ever! I nearly got everything that was there. I got my nails painted,my hair sprayed different colours,my hair braided,my face painted and I even got a glow up hair clip. The food was super yummy and the movie was so entertaining!- Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best part of camp out was playing with all my friends. I also helped setup and do tattoos. Miss Priestley you were a good sport getting all wet! By Zara

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was fun doing the scavenger hunt. Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so fun at the camp out. I really liked watching the SPLAT game, miss priestly got so wet! Frankie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so awesome and fun at the camp out :) I drank so much coke and had lots of candy!!!!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete