Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

We had some wonderfully creative ideas shared in our Mother's Day journal entries. 
Here is a compilation for all the mothers of Room 14! 
Feel the love!

Dear Mum
I love the way you make all my wishes come true. You make me smile. I appreciate all that you give me. I love the way you have given me life. Thank you Mum for playing with me and my lego. I love the way you smile and the twinkle in your eye. You are the best Mum because you make time for me. I like it when we play together. You tie my hair beautifully. I love you because you help me. You are precious to me. I appreciate your hard work. You are the best Mum anyone could have in the whole entire world.  Your smile is like an angel. I love you because you are loving. I love you because when I am sick you take care of me. I think you are the best Mum ever. I love it when we make pancakes together. You encourage me and I encourage you. I love the way you smile. You are like a superhero.  I love you with all my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely mother's day journal entries everyone! My mum loved my journal entry. It made her really happy! love olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everyones Mum's liked her Mother's day letter!My Mum liked her's!From Zara.

    ReplyDelete