Friday, September 05, 2014

Happy Father's Day

We had some wonderfully creative ideas shared in our Father's Day journal entries. 
Here is a compilation for all the fathers of Room 14! 
Feel the love!

Dear greatest Dad in the whole wide world!

I love the shimmering twinkle that flashes in your eye every time you smile. I love it when you play funny games with me. You make me feel special. I enjoy how you make me laugh all the time because it makes me smile. I like it when you play with me. I like the way you have fun with me.You are so special that you are in the business of being special! I love to do things with you. I like it when you take us for incredible bike rides. I love it when you give me hugs and kisses. I appreciate all the hard work you do for me. You fill my head with lots of cool and awesome ideas. I like it when you play lego with me. I love the way you can figure out hard maths questions. I like bouncing on the tramp with you because you can bounce me super high! I love it when you tickle me. I love that you give me piggy back rides that make me chuckle. I love that you look after me when I’m sick. I like the way you interest me with funny things. I like it when we watch the news together.You are there for me when I am scared. I love it when we kick a ball around together. You are incomparable in so many ways! Your passing is the best. You are the best Dad I could wish for. I love it when you tell me bedtime stories and read to me. You encourage me all the time. I like the way you smile like the sun and you have a sparkle in your eye. I would never try to compare you to any other Dad. Thank you for teaching me how to tackle. You are loving, kind and cool. You are extraordinary! You are a super hero! You are superman! I hope you have a Happy Father’s Day. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment